Do you love these as much as I do? Clearly, not only am I a white cotton sheet hussy, I am a grapevine lighting trollop too. Are you a floozy just like me?
I love them almost as much as I love my tree that they are hanging on. No worries though, if you don’t have a tree, you can place these on the ground at night and they look stunning there too. The important thing to remember is this :
* You may hang them near outdoor dining areas for soft low lighting
* You may set them on the ground or in gardens for ambience
* You may hang them around social areas of your living space for lighting
BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER IS THAT THESE LIGHTS WILL HIDE ALL YOUR WRINKLES.
You will look gorgeous in such low lighting, and all wrinkles will be out of sight. My kind of decorating.
YOU WILL NEED :
1. One or two sizes of beach balls (the kind that you can deflate).
2. White mini lights(for outdoors) with green cord for camouflage in your trees.
3. Wire….like this size shown below….
P.s. This is also a super cool option to make, if you don’t have grapevine :
5. Chain to hang the grapevine lights
6. Grapevine…if you live in Canada….it is EVERYWHERE !
It grows up trees like it is a wild child. I also found a wild child in my tree ….
Grapevine can actually choke a tree, so most people/farmers want it OFF. They will be happy when you are pulling up and down on their tree removing the grapevine that has a man hold on their tree. Eat your cereal wheaties that day, you will need some muscle. I have been known to wrestle a grapevine filled tree in my life time.
I have LOST the grapevine fight, at times.
It is not for the faint of heart.
GET READY FOR THE ADVENTURE.
Wear your HUNTER BOOTS so you will at least look good for the adventure. Don’t have any? Go buy them. They are the yummiest rubber boots on the face of the earth. Cozy and warm. I could sleep in mine.
Beeee teeee double u’sssss ~ grapevine looks like this…..
WHAT TO DO :
Click on this blog entry here for instructions on how to create the grapevine balls.
I collect so much of it, my fields and trees will be soon be naked.
No worries, I am working on a DIY project with moss in an upcoming post. When looking for grapevine, I found lots of this stuff too…
” A CANDLE LOSES NOTHING BY LIGHTING ANOTHER CANDLE “
- Home Is Where I Keep My Hat~ My Heart~ My Everything (lynneknowlton.com)